HR Publications & Forms
Why reinvent the wheel when The Employers Association (TEA) has sample job descriptions, policies and other forms and checklists available to you? TEA has forms such as applications, FMLA forms, performance appraisals and more. We also provide members with sample job descriptions and policies. TEA has updated state and federal mandated posters at reasonable prices, as well. We have online resources for members including these links on our web site: Federal & State Forms, HR Fast Facts, and our newest online research tool powered by CCH called HRAnswersNow®
Finally, one of the most helpful resources TEA members receive is a complimentary copy of either the North Carolina Employers’ Desk Manual or the South Carolina Employers’ Desk Manual, as determined by their locations. These manuals provide a comprehensive summary of federal and state employment laws affecting the workplace. They also provide practical tips for employers. Manuals are updated on a regular basis, and include sample forms, posters, and recordkeeping requirements. Members receive a complimentary copy of any update. Additional books are available for purchase.
Why choose The Employers Association?
- Comprehensive library of sample documents
- Complimentary review of document drafts
- Prompt responses & sound guidance
- Cost effective resource
- Local benchmark survey data
What sets us apart?
In addition to our library of sample documents, our research department will send corresponding articles, if requested, about that particular subject. We have an extensive network of contacts from which to gather real world feedback on policies and practices. For more information, please contact The Employers Association at 704.522.8011 or email email@example.com.
Publications Available for Purchase
- NC Employers Desk Manual
- Employee Handbook Template
- Supervisor's Guide to FMLA
- Harassment Guidelines for Managers, Supervisors, and Employees (Now in Spanish and English)
- Step Forward: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- 25 Things to Do If Sexual Harassment Happens to You
- Six Simple Steps to Stop Sexual Harassment
- How to Handle Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Guide to COBRA/HIPAA Compliance