Join Today! Membership Benefits
Membership with The Employers Association has its privileges. We serve companies of all sizes within all industries. Our professional and knowledgeable staff is dedicated to providing our members with prompt, personalized service. Membership is for your entire organization, not just one individual. Join today and start benefitting from the many services offered through membership.
Membership is for your entire organization, not just one individual. Your leadership, management and HR teams have access to association services and resources! You'll find that when you take advantage of the benefits of membership, you'll recoup your membership investment, many times over!
Membership includes the following complimentary services:
- HR Advice Line
- HR NewsFlash Bi-Monthly Newsletter
- Employers’ Desk Manual – NC or SC version
- Access to Members-Only Section of Web Site
- HRAnswersNow® Online HR Research Tool
- “Coffee With Kenny” Monthly Video Series (also accessible through www.hrcoffeebreak.com)
- One Complimentary Seat for All “Current Issues Series” Monthly Events
- Resume Referral Service
New member companies receive these additional discounts and materials:
- Wage & Salary Survey (updated annually, free to participants)
- Policies & Practices Survey (updated in odd years, free to participants)
- Benefits Survey (updated in even years, free to participants)
- Waiver of One Annual Setup Fee for Flexible Spending Account administration
- Complimentary One Hour Review of Your Company’s Benefits Package
- Two Complimentary One-Day Passes for Computer Training Classes
- Employer’s Guide to FMLA (for 50+ employees)
Many of our core services are included in the annual membership dues, which are based on your full-time equivalent employee headcount. We provide other services at competitive member and non-member rates. For information on all of our Member Benefits, please click here.
Our members also enjoy a wide range of services focused in the following core service areas:
- HR Services
- Training and Organizational Development
- Employee Benefits
- Other Resources
- And more!
The Employers Association has partnered with organizations to provide additional services at special member rates. Visit our Partners page for more information.
If you would like to speak or set up a meeting with one of our Member Services Associates, please call 704-522-8011.