Compensation System Design services include:
- Determining the best total rewards philosophy for your organization.
- Comparing your current compensation and benefits system to your labor market competition.
- Formulating effective communication strategies focused on the value of your compensation, performance management and benefits programs.
- Conducting job analyses and documenting job content.
- Developing systematic base pay structures.
- Using market benchmarking or job evaluation methods.
- Development of employer-specific base pay strategies.
- Analysis of employee base pay to new base pay structures.
- Job description development.
- Developing motivating variable pay programs for production, office, management and sales employees that tie organizational strategies and goals to individual or team performance.
- Creating pay-for-performance systems including performance appraisal tools and merit increase guidelines.
Custom Salary & Benefits Surveys:
In need of a customized survey to gather specific data in a particular area or industry? TEA has experts in employee survey design and analysis who will create a survey that gives you the specific data and information you need. Our survey team will work with you to develop, administer and compile industry customized wage and salary, benefits or trends surveys. Contact us to see if we have data available for your industry or to learn how we can develop a survey to meet your industry's specialized needs.
Project Proposal & Fees
A compensation professional from The Employers Association will meet with you to discuss the scope of your project, and then provide a written proposal. Fees are based on the project complexity and length.
For More Information
To discuss how our compensation consultants can assist you, contact our Manager of Compensation and Research Services at (704) 522-8011 or email@example.com.