Employees are your biggest asset! Surveys are effective tools to help organizations gain feedback about their culture, workforce and overall organizational health. Recent national studies show that approximately half of employees are not fully engaged in their organizations. Organizations with high levels of engagement enjoy improved customer service, productivity, retention, and quality. The Employer's Association offers several tools to assist organizations in assessing employees perceptions about their organization.
Employee Opinion Survey
Measures employee attitudes and perceptions within ten key categories of organizational dynamics.
Employee Engagement Survey
In addition to measuring an employee’s satisfaction level, this tool measures and analyzes an employee's current level of engagement. Three categories of engagement are identified; Engaged, Partially Engaged and Disengaged.
Custom Employee Surveys
Need a customized survey to probe a specific issue or employee group? TEA has experts in employee survey design and analysis who will create a survey that gives you the specific data and information you need.
Why Choose TEA?
TEA's proven approach will offer your organization:
- A 100% confidential and anonymous process
- A dedicated Project Manager
- Comparisons to benchmark normative data from similar companies (Engagement and Opinion Survey Tools)
- Data breakouts and analysis by your employee groups
- Candid feedback from employees on the organization and leadership team
- Valuable insight into areas of concerns for employees
- Specific recommendations for next steps to act on the results
- Detailed and Easy-To-Comprehend Reports
- Choice of Paper Administration or Web Based
What Sets Us Apart?
The Employers Association has worked with employers to conduct employee and workplace surveys for over 25 years. We know what questions to ask, how to calculate and analyze the data, and most importantly, recommend a course of action. Our experienced professionals have surveyed hundreds of companies, from small, family-owned businesses to large operations in all types of industries. For more information, please contact The Employers Association at 704. 522.8011 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.